Why should you choose a pair of Randolph Sunglasses ?
- BUILT TO MILITARY STANDARDS – We wanted to make a difference. Leave a mark. Be proud of something. So in 1978, we joined forces with the U.S. military to produce the HGU-4/P Aviator for fighter pilots. Each Aviator is built to strict guidelines of MIL-S-25948 standards, a 20-page document detailing the most complex manufacturing specs around. Today, we’re still proudly providing the aviator sunglasses to the U.S. Air Force.
- PRECISION OPTICS – SkyTec™ lenses provide the clearest view to
ensure you don’t miss a thing.
- PERFORMANCE LENS COATINGS – Developed with military aviation in mind to safeguard a pilot’s most important sensory asset – vision. Features 100% UVA/UVB for protection and anti-reflective coating to cut light reflection even further for maximum comfort.
- SIGNATURE BAYONET – Our Iconic temples were designed to slide easily under pilot headsets, helmets and other headgear. Which means comfort. We also calculate the exact angle of our temple bend to prevent headache that may result from undue temple pressure.
- HANDMADE AND DETAIL DRIVEN – It takes our craftspeople over six weeks to build a single pair of Randolph glasses.
- 23k gold and other premium-quality finishes for durability & scratch resistance
- Lifetime warranty on all frames
- Handcrafted in the USA in 200+ steps
- Self-adjusting cushioned nose pads
- Includes leather case and cleaning cloth pouch
- ENGINEERED TO LAST A LIFETIME – That means that Randolph Engineering, Inc., at its option, will repair or replace any broken solder joints on its metal frame eyewear throughout the lifetime of the product.
Click here http://www.airwear.co.za/lenses-and-frame-technology/ to read more about the Randolph Technology.